Friday, August 5, 2011

Helllooo summe...oh wait.

Um. Today I looked at my calendar and it was August 5th.

PEOPLE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?  (No, it does not mean I have permission to type in caps lock).

Summer is over in three weeks. In case you don't know (and if you've talked to me in the past month, I'm sure you do) I love school. I can't wait for classes and papers and newspapers and spending late nights in the library not being able to breathe as I frantically run across campus....

But in the meantime...
it's time for another list. 

Thelastmonthofsummerlist
Go to the hot springs
Get a picture with an Idahoan
Eat tacos from at least 5 more places 
Go to a Bee's game
Make homemade pasta
Swim in Bear Lake after midnight
Pull an all nighter
Finish the Old Testament
Watch Anna and the King
Make a last awesome homemade meal with the soon to be missionaries
Go to Rupert
Watch a movie in a park 
Eat a food I've never tried
Read the AP style book
Tube in a river 



 Yeah. Who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my entertainment...