Saturday, October 9, 2010

Comfort Songs

The past few days my mood as been unfulfilled...like I'm missing something. My Ipod has literally been stuck on these songs. I can't describe it, but when sometimes music hugs me. It tells me that everything will fall into place.

The unfulfilled playlist:
Cue the Sun- Daphne Loves Derby
I Will Follow You Into the Dark-Death Cab for Cutie
Pollen and Salt-Daphne Loves Derby
We Are Going to be Friends-The White Stripes
Never Say Never-The Fray
Boston-Augustana
Some random Iron and Wine 
The Freshman- Jay Brannan
Joshua Radin 

I'm curious as to what songs have the same effect on others. Usually I don't ask this, but leave me a comment. In my creative arts, we've been talking about what music does to the brain. Depending on personalities, different music speaks to people in different ways. It intrigues me. 

Plus, I'm always up for something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my entertainment...