Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We should get jerseys, 'cuz we make a good team....

 ...But yours would look better than mine because you're out of my league. That has nothing to do with what I'm about to write.

In the past two weeks I've worn more pencil skirts, filled out more applications, and  been interviewed more than I have have been in my entire life.

My ENTIRE life people. That's almost 20 years.

Tomorrow is the day that decides if I stay in Logan over the summer. It's the day that will determine my position on the paper next year. It's the day when I'll know that all of the articles, meetings, interviews, schmoozing, councils, positions, blah blah blah, will pay off.

It's a pretty big day. Wouldn't you say?

I've had the time of my life the past few weeks. I haven't slept, but I'll take the advice of Steve Shelton (A.K.A coolest toy store owner ever. I got to interview him) :

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."


Three things:
1. I really miss editing. I like writing. I love editing.
2.I need a good outfit.
3. I don't want to mess this up.

PS. I know it's annoying to add this five hours later....but as of today, I never have to go to kick-boxing again.   Kick-boxing almost ruined my life at least 6 times. I'm still not sure how I passed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my entertainment...