Monday, November 29, 2010

Formspring

In my blog-stalking, I came across Formspring. It lets people ask me any question in the world while remaining anonymous. For some reason, things like this intrigue me. Thus the little box at the bottom of this page. It only took me a few days to get a question.  

Here's today's question:

Insecurities? Secret obsession? One thing that really only family knows about you? I know, I'm such a cheater, asking three questions at once.

One at a time...

I've always been insecure about the way I come across to people. I wanted to stay as far away from being annoying or pesky as possible. Yet, as trying to change a personality often does, it backfired. I became unapproachable. Along with that, I have a constant fear that people, even my best friends and my family, will get sick of me. Irrational? Yes, but most insecurities are.

I don't have many "secret" obsessions. I'm a newspaper freak, but most everybody that has spent two minutes with me knows that. I'm a people watcher. I like to listen in on conversations, read blogs, and in some cases, Google people. It makes me sound like a stalker, I know. Knowing little things about people helps me to have better conversations with them. Because I'm guilty of analyzing everything, it also helps me to decide how to help others based on their personalities. That probably made little-to-no sense, but these are midnight ramblings. 

I am secretly the most self-centered, impatient, impetuous, person in the world (or at least in Logan). I like to think that only my family sees this side of me, although I'm not sure. I'm working on it, but it's one of those lifelong projects. 

Also, only my family knows how much I love 80's TV, Celine Dion, and Lima Beans. Oh, and that books make me cry more than movies do. 

Oh, and you're not cheating. Just flubbing a little. 

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my entertainment...