Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Freshman Status

Just interviewed for the a senior writing position at the Statesman.

I don't know that I'll actually get it, but I want it. Heaven knows how bad I want it.

I miss being a part of something. I might be on staff, but I'm not part of the staff. The difference between the two is like comparing an Oreo to an Duplo, that stupid knock-off brand that slightly resembles mud-colored sawdust.

Even though we weren't all best friends at the Ledger, we were tight, at least in the sense we knew everything about each other. I need to be in a tight group of semi-productive people. It's part of my nature.

Anyway. I'm hoping beyond hope.

But I'm still a freshman, which means...well, you can guess. I don't want to jinx myself.

Still want it.

Yup.

Oh, read this. It made me laugh that people spend time doing this.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/taste/stories/0114dnlivoreos.1870d59.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my entertainment...