Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blah, blah, blog.

I am officially 12 miles into my 400 mile goal. I have a blister the size of the state of Missouri, and every morning I feel like my legs are going to fall off, but hey. I'm running again. I've figured out the secret to life...if it gets too stressful (or UNstressful in my case), run away. Despite the implications, it works wonders.

You know that college bucket list that I made at the start of the year? I feel as if I should keep all you fine folks updated. I've been surprisingly successful in the past two months.

4. Become an editor at the Statesman 
9.Eat at Hamilton's 
14. Get glasses 
28.Get published somewhere besides the Statesman 
34. Kiss in the Rain 















I hate the glasses...but they became necessary. I'm blind, okay?

 I ate at Hamilton's for the JCOM banquet (swanky, swanky). The food was mediocre, but the people made up for it.

As of this afternoon I will officially be published by the Smithfield Sun (not so swanky).

Ah, Statesman. I jumped up and down for at least ten minutes after Catherine called me. Hello, assistant features editor. Sometimes when I think abut it, I still want to jump up and down. However, the people in the library might not consider this socially acceptable behavior.

And....a lady doesn't kiss and tell. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your blindness doesn't even touch my blindness with a 50 feet pole

    ReplyDelete

For my entertainment...